[Gambas-user] File access "System error, Illegal seek"

DHoll28158 at ...87... DHoll28158 at ...87...
Sun Aug 17 15:48:22 CEST 2003

I have this file access program that gives me a "System error, Illegal seek"
 when I do a write after I have done a read.

What changes do I need to make in the code to get this to work.

 Gambas class file

  'The form consists of four buttons and TextLabel1
  'Button1 tag "openport
  'Button2 tag "readport
  'Button3 tag "writeport
  'Button4 tag "closeport

  hCom1 AS File
PUBLIC SUB fourButtons_Click()

  SELECT LAST.tag

  CASE "openport"
    OPEN "/dev/ttyS1" FOR READ WRITE AS hCom1
    PRINT #hCom1, "xmit from Gambas form"

  CASE "readport"
    INPUT #hCom1, TextLabel1.text

  CASE "writeport"