[Gambas-user] Welcome Russell !

Fabien BODARD Gambasfr at ...11...
Fri Aug 15 21:46:42 CEST 2003

Le Vendredi 15 Août 2003 04:05, Rob a écrit :
> On Thursday 14 August 2003 17:24, stibs at ...6... wrote:
> > Gambas will be a part of it. That's why: Benoit (holidays?), Rob and all
> > the other long time users and developers, I'm going to post a draft here
> > that someone can chase the bugs out (and proofreading my very german
> > english language). Would you be so kind to do that?
>
> Benoit is off on holiday, but I know I'll be happy to help you out and
> others will too.
>
> Rob

Yes but for me ... i'm too bad in spelling check, and maybe i add new spelling
fault. (My english is really poor)

But if i can help for anything during the week... Call me. Actually i'm
re-re-written the openbox entirely to be sure that the 1.0 version have no
bug in my part... And to simplify the code too. I do it Now because during
septembre i'm harvesting my vine, and have too lot of work in my winery to
work on gambas during his month. But after, I continue this adventure of
course. Like I do since March 2002 (happy birthday to me... lol)

Fabien Bodard