[Gambas-user] Welcome Russell !

stibs at ...6... stibs at ...6...
Thu Aug 14 23:24:23 CEST 2003

Seems I made you curious :), welcome at the Gambas-user list!
I'm still working at the article for devx.com, it will be ready on Monday.

Gambas will be a part of it. That's why: Benoit (holidays?), Rob and all the other long time users and developers, I'm going to post a draft here that someone can chase the bugs out (and proofreading my very german english language). Would you be so kind to do that?

--Kindest Regards/ Freundliche Grüße--
STIBS (aka Michael Stibane)

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." --Voltaire
... seems this guy already knew about Linux :o) ...

Training, Administration, Consulting, Development
http://www.stibs.cc, stibs at ...6...
--
Mandrakesoft Linux Campus Trainer
http://mandrakesoft.com/training