[Gambas-user] Installing on SuSE 8.1 - segmentation fault

Brian Snipes bsnipes at ...21...
Thu Aug 14 15:26:50 CEST 2003

This may be off but it is work a try.  I run Gentoo and have a library
called libtrash.so preload (it works like a recycle bin on Windows).  If
it is enabled Gambas crashes on startup. If SuSE has a similiar global
setting for LD_PRELOAD maybe it is interfering.  Try running:

unset LD_PRELOAD
gambas

Brian