[Gambas-user] Newbie needs help with controls

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Aug 11 15:32:25 CEST 2003

On Monday 11 August 2003 08:10, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > 2. Can a control ie: button , panel or frame. be made transparent.
> No.

Any plans to support this?  It seems to be the one glaring thing people notice
when I show them converted vb forms (since vb labels etc. default to being
transparent.)

> > 3. Is there a way to implement Hot Spots over an image.
> What is it ?

I think he means like imagemaps on a website (e.g. the visual intro to gambas
page.)  You could probably do it with the X and Y parameters to the MouseDown
etc. events, but that's only good when the user presses a button... no visual
feedback is possible when they mouse over things.

Rob