[Gambas-user] How to use TableView

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Aug 11 15:12:17 CEST 2003

On Monday 11 August 2003 03:42, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> You will find it in /opt/gambas/share/examples/Database (if gambas is
> installed in /opt/gambas of course).
> Copy this folder into your home directory, change the owner (root) to you.
> Then you will be able to open and run it.

For everyone's reference, the RPM puts the example code in
/usr/share/doc/gambas-x.xx/examples.  This is sort of the mandrake standard
(since I'm hoping to get gambas into contrib and eventually the main distro.)

Also, with fabien's new dialog I'm pretty sure you can open a project from
wherever you like, which is great for the examples!

Rob