[Gambas-user] Newbie needs help with controls

DHoll28158 at ...87... DHoll28158 at ...87...
Mon Aug 11 12:34:17 CEST 2003

1. What format(s) is the Button picture property looking for. I tried to
insert an icon and got a "bad properties" message.

2. Can a control ie: button , panel or frame. be made transparent. I read
some info in the docs about setting pixels to transparent, but I am not
experienced enough to do anything with that. I will need exact code that I can apply,
sorry about that.

3. Is there a way to implement Hot Spots over an image.

Thanks
Dan