[Gambas-user] How to use TableView

Rizky Tahara Shita rizky at ...225...
Mon Aug 11 09:29:53 CEST 2003

On Monday 11 August 2003 14:09, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Le Lundi 11 Août 2003 03:48, Rizky Tahara Shita a écrit :
> > hi, i'm new in gambas... and i wanna ask something about it:
> >
> > can you guys tell me how to use tableview ??
> >
> > if there's some example code please attach...
>
> Hi,
>
> The Database example uses a TableView to display database contents.

where is that example ?
i install gambas using rpm for mandrake 9.1, but there isn't any database
example...
(because i also new in linux.. so i decided to install w/ the easy one)

will you attach that example for me ? zip the files or may be you would prefer
to give me a link that i can download it...

please...