[Gambas-user] SuSE 7.2 and gambas 0.63

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Sat Aug 9 19:23:18 CEST 2003

Salut Benoît,

he with his old distro, SuSE 7.2 , KDE 2.2.2 , qt-3.0.5 and gcc 2.95.x.
;-)

But I have good news .

After getting :

Creating the library info files...
/opt/gambas/bin/gbi: error while loading shared libraries: /opt/kde/lib/libkdecore.so: undefined symbol: newItem__11QCollectionPv

and I allways configure without KDE
I changed in gbi.c

else
{
// preload(argv, "libqt-mt.so libkdecore.so");
preload(argv, "libqt-mt.so");

dir = opendir(_lib_path);

a make and a make install later I had a gambas-0.63.

Remark , i think this is a disigne failer !?

Gambas (now I can see it in all his pride) runs well, after testing and
changing some old stuff
(Lagnuage is no more in Application).
Now I have the hope my tar Application will also run here.

 YES IT DO

But in the Component Explorer i find a gb.qt.kde ( with a crash if I try
to open it ).

On gentoo I ditn't test yet but 0.62 ran !

Amicalement Charlie