[Gambas-user] gambas 0.63 rpms for mandrake

Fabien BODARD Gambasfr at ...11...
Wed Aug 6 23:24:00 CEST 2003

Le Mercredi 6 Août 2003 22:43, Rob a écrit :
> Get your Mandrake 9.0 and 9.1 packages here....
>
> http://www.kudla.org/index.php?wl_mode=more&wl_eid=27
>
> Nice new file dialog btw, Fabien!
>
> Rob

Thank, but it's not the end ... :°( i've a lot of but to resolve... Don't use
the copy paste process, you should lost some file. Sorry

Who is this Henri Girard ?  He have really... strange idéas about this world.
But i think he must to leave his books, and see that some 'association'
company who work very well and don't spend their money to buy private
swimming pool or anything else. There are GNU other Company who work with a
little bit of monnay like GIMP, Blender, and many else. Because the coding of
big free project spend lot of time and freedom today is not really free(in
monnay), we need if we wan't a more professionnal GNU tool, some server, and
other, for give to users usefull side, to share there code fore exemple. (
like vbfrance.com)  And good server are not free !

The  gifts ares not for one person but for all the communauty who want to use
Gambas.

I think, Gambas can beleve a great GNU Tool. And, all help is welcome. If
Henri don't like this type of Share philosophie, it's his right. But, i
think, that not an usefull discution, because, he have, strong, opinion...

And if i have work on Gambas since half past one year... that's i'm no a
CAPITALIST !

Maybe my english is no really good, maybe my code too... But you must to
re-read the TOB because i've never see somewhere a text where god say monnay
is bad. Monnay is just to simplify the exchange, between to person. Imagin if
i want to rent a server with potatoes or cognac  ?
lol, it will be funny! But to fix a value ...

Humm that's all

Fabien Bodard