[Gambas-user] gambas 0.63

Marco Bauer elentirmo at ...20...
Wed Aug 6 11:28:27 CEST 2003

Hi,

as I wrote yesterday I had no issues compiling and running gambas. But after
running through all of the examples I encountered something weird. Running
the OnScrenDisplay example I get the following error-message in line 32:
'Type mismatched: wanted Integer, got String instead'.
As I understand it the third argument for Draw.Text is a String, which sText
actually is, so why does this error occur?
All of the other examples run perfectly well.

To everyone involved: You really did a great job with gambas!

Gruß
Marco