[Gambas-user] Gambas fundation ?

Radoslav Dejanovic radoslav.dejanovic at ...116...
Wed Aug 6 09:55:00 CEST 2003

On Monday 04 August 2003 10:59 pm, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> Of course, our so lovely banks will take their commission, but I don't know
> how much it is. I think giving 5€ will disappear in the bank hyperspace !

Nope, it is the sender who has to pay for the transfer, not the receiver.
Though, from my experience (donated some money to Blender and FSF Europe),
sending 5€ or so would just make you mad at the banking system, because you'll
have to pay more than that just for transaction. :) Your side is clear - you
get the money, you spend the money. Your bank shouldn't charge you anything.

--
Radoslav Dejanović, founder and director
Operacijski sustavi d.o.o.     http://www.opsus.hr