[Gambas-user] two problems

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Mon Apr 21 22:34:49 CEST 2003

Salut,

two problems:

1st ) all gambas explorer are limited to the starting Directory:
    In Picture-Explorer I can't change to directories, outside from the
project directory.
    In Project-Explorer I can't change to directories, outside my home
(project) directory.(so if I         need a look to app/gambas in
/opt/gambas/gambas-x.xx I need to copy it to my home (project)
 directory).

2nd ) I still can't use the translation.
    After compiling the .pot has 0 Size even the de.pot, may it be my
gettext version ?
    gettext version is 0.10.36

gambas-0.53 / Suse 7.2 Updated with qt 3.05 and KDE 2.2.2

Charlie