[Gambas-user] 0.53 undex Mandrake 9.1?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Apr 18 04:15:26 CEST 2003

On Thursday 17 April 2003 12:25, LUCIEN BASNOIS wrote:
> Well,
> I' ve been reinstalling mdk9.1 and tried to install gambas but when I
> do "make" I obtain an error (check in the attached file). Does someone
> knows how to solve this ?

I finally got around to building 0.53 today, and built RPM's for Mandrake 9.0
as well as Mandrake 9.1.  Unfortunately I left the 9.1 RPM's behind a
firewall but will gladly post the lot tomorrow.  The 9.0 RPM's are already in
my 9.0 repository at http://www.kudla.org/rpm/ in the meantime.

The mailing list seems to have stripped off your attached file, but the only
problem I had when building (using my spec file from previous versions) was
that it had trouble finding the libpq3 libs.  I had to add something to the
configure line, but it was pretty simple.

Rob