[Gambas-user] devel / gambas-0.53 / mysql

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Wed Apr 16 23:48:14 CEST 2003

Salut Benoit,

by searching why I had no announcement for gambas-0.53 I had a look to
the gambas-devel archiv,
and it was empty (but I'v had a couple of mails).
Is that a point of problems at gambas-devel ?

Had a try at a SuSE 8.0 with gambas-0.53, not very deep, but the chrsh
after deleting/cutting a component from the form is gone.

MySql also. The gb.db don't work anymore for mysql  (Database was
changed in Connection), but mysql is not known as driver!

Charlie