[Gambas-user] Systemtray ?

Fabien Gambasfr at ...11...
Sat Apr 12 22:04:40 CEST 2003

Le Samedi 12 Avril 2003 12:43, LUCIEN BASNOIS a écrit :
> Hi,
> Is there a way to put an icon in the systray ? (the zone which is
> generally next to the clock)
>
> Thanks.
>
> Benjamin D.

Salut...

Directly, no...
Maybe in a future kde component. If someone now C ++ & kde and want to add
it... He can do it, i'll be very happy. But Linux is not Windows... It's
specifical applet for kde, or for gnome, it dépend of the windows manager.

If we have more c++ devellopers to maintain the libs... we can do lot of thing
with gambas, for exemple a stable kde componant, gnome, maybe gnustep(i love
there dockable app). Gambas is a very modulare linguage.

Hem... I dream ... but... If the future want to smile... (french expession)

Please all... scuse me ... I'm not shakespear...

Fabien