[Gambas-user] Need help for installing GAMBAS

LUCIEN BASNOIS benjgoa at ...107...
Tue Apr 8 22:17:20 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have a problem with compiling GAMBAS under Mandrake 9.1, but I think
I can repair this... So, could anyone send me his /opt/gambas folder
(and subfolders), I think it will fix my problem.

Thanks.

Benjamin D.