[Gambas-user] Compilation under Mandrake 9.1

LUCIEN BASNOIS benjgoa at ...107...
Mon Apr 7 22:42:29 CEST 2003

Well,
I' ve compiled Gambas 0.52 under Mandrake 9.0 a few days ago, but I'
ve switched to mandrake 9.1 and now an error appends during the "make"
command..... And I can' t compile Gambas ! :-S (yes I ve tried as
root...) Can someone help me ?

Thanks,
Benjamin D.