[Gambas-user] Problem with developer mailing-list

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Apr 6 01:00:01 CEST 2003

Hi everybody,

I have big problems with the two mailing-lists.

The gambas-devel mailing-list does not work any
longer... Since the day I have released gambs-0.52 apparently. :-(

I tried to post three times, and everything disappeared in the hyperspace.

There is apparently the same problem on the gambas-user mailing-list. I have
posted this mail twice, but it disappeared too !

This problem is under investigation... If anyone has an idea, he's welcome !

Benoît Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...