[Gambas-user] Frenche site

Fabien Gambasfr at ...11...
Thu Apr 3 21:47:55 CEST 2003

Le Jeudi 3 Avril 2003 20:54, Charlie a écrit :
> Bernard PRE schrieb:
> > Is the French site out ? i always have a blank page ....
> > Bernard
>
> I had a look , only a blank page.
> But I think ( had a look to the source) it will be a php side.
>
> Charlie

if you want to see the first step (and bad step of my french site look at
http://abidoo.too.free.fr/index.php?page=home.html&set_lang=fr)

Nevertheless i don't want to make a only french site but a multi linguage site
with source stock and idea... for help all the gambas users.

Maybe a Gambas.org?

I don't know... What 's your idéas?

I need help.

Fabien

php is really good but i a newbie and don't really understand the databases
process. Nevertheless it's really important for this style of site.

fabien