[Gambas-user] Re: problem With my combobox

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Tue Sep 3 00:20:38 CEST 2002

>Message: 2
>Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 18:21:27 +0200 (MET DST)
>From: "Fabien BODARD" <Abidoo.too at ...11...>
>To: <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
>Subject: [Gambas-user] problem With my combobox
>
>salut benoit

Salut Fabien,

>First  i try to speak english

great,  so everbody can talk with you.
bien , comme ca tout le mounde peux te repondre.

>second i 'want to say you to remake the mailing list
>
>third  what event can i  use with a combobox for change something when i =
>change select with the mouse=3F

is that what you looking for ?,
    -    in the IDE, open your  *.form
    -    have a right mouse-click on the element (in your case the
combo-box)
    -    a Context-menu pops up
    -    go with the mouse-pointer to Event
    -    a second Context-menu pops up and shows you the events
    -    a click on one of them opens the  / or change to  editor-window
and goes/ creates the event sub.

Charlie