[Gambas-user] Re: problem With my combobox
karl.reinl at ...9...
Tue Sep 3 00:20:38 CEST 2002
>Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 18:21:27 +0200 (MET DST)
>From: "Fabien BODARD" <Abidoo.too at ...11...>
>To: <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
>Subject: [Gambas-user] problem With my combobox
>First i try to speak english
great, so everbody can talk with you.
bien , comme ca tout le mounde peux te repondre.
>second i 'want to say you to remake the mailing list
>third what event can i use with a combobox for change something when i =
>change select with the mouse=3F
is that what you looking for ?,
- in the IDE, open your *.form
- have a right mouse-click on the element (in your case the
- a Context-menu pops up
- go with the mouse-pointer to Event
- a second Context-menu pops up and shows you the events
- a click on one of them opens the / or change to editor-window
and goes/ creates the event sub.
More information about the User