[Gambas-user] - bug - form editor flutters

Jochen Georges jochen.georges at ...22...
Tue Nov 5 17:52:45 CET 2002

On Tuesday 05 November 2002 09:37, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le Lundi 4 Novembre 2002 13:51, Jochen Georges a écrit :
> > hello,
> >
> > is this the right place to announce bugs?
> >
> > gambas 0.39 on i386 debian woody, XFree86 4.1.0.1:
> >
> > when i start a new project and a new form the formeditor
> > starts, but it flutters very fast and all the other X-controls
> > are blocked, so i have to change to a console to kill gambas.
> >
> > gambas 0.38 on i386 debian woody, XFree86 4.1.0.1:
> >
> > same thing, but when i click the "close-icon" of the window,
> > where the formeditor is in, the fluttering ends and everyrthing
> > is fine.
> >
> > beste gruesse
> > jochen
>
> I didn't see your previous posts. It seems that you have
> qt-3.0.3. Is it possible for you to try qt-3.0.5 as I did on a
> Mandrake 9.0 ?

hi benoit,
sorry, but i won't do that.
because newer libqt*.debs are not in the stable-tree of woody, they
are just in unstable.

ok, gambas is not stable too, but qtlibs are very basicly stuff.
sorry for that.

beste gruesse
jochen