[Gambas-user] Gambas can't find lib.gb.qt.la

Lawonna Daves ldaves at ...42...
Thu Nov 28 03:14:27 CET 2002

I just did an uneventful installation of Gambas, but when I try to run it from
the /opt/gambas directory, I get a message which says "cannot load library
'/opt/gambas/lib/lib.gb.qt.la; cannot open shaed object file: no such file or
directory". However, lib.gb.qt.la is located just where it should be at
/opt/gambas/lib/lib.gb.qt.la. How can I tell Gambas where to find the file?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give on this. I'm looking forward to
using the program.

Lawonna