[Gambas-user] Gambas form bug & segfaults

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Nov 12 12:19:07 CET 2002

Hi, everybody.

I forgot one very important question in the survey :

14) Did you compiled gambas with --enable-optimization ?

I invite those who haven't yet answered the survey to proceed, so that I could
know which distribution gambas has problems with or not and put this
information on the web site. If you are afraid, you could replace your name
by a nickname. I'm not going to make a police file :-). It's just to identify
who has which machine, as e-mail is not sufficient - some people use several
e-mails.

Best regards,

--
Benoît Minisini