[Gambas-user] New release

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Nov 3 15:33:35 CET 2002

Hello everybody,

I'm still alive :-)

I have just released the 0.39 version !

I would like the 0.40 version to be a stable and usable version of Gambas, so
please torture this version as possible as you can. The only changes planned
for the stable version are controls interfaces cleanups and changes.

I have developed and compiled this version under a Mandrake 9.0 and I had no
problems. SuSE 8.1 users seems to be very unhappy with Gambas :-( I invite
them to try to install "automake-1.4" instead of "automake-1.6" (I have no
idea how, as I don't have any SuSE distribution under the hand)

Benoît Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...