[Gambas-user] bug (not yet a new day , but a new problem [like sven.sation at ...17... ])

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Tue Aug 27 02:12:35 CEST 2002

>Salut Benoit,

after compiling QT-3.0.5 with -thread , compiling gambas 0.37 finished
without error --- but
Started, in the moment when I've got the mouse-pointer over it - it
crashed with a :

/usr/bin/gbx: ??????????: /opt/gambas/lib/lib.gb.qt.so.0: undefined
symbol: getEventFilters__C7QObject
sven.sation at ...17... wrote:
Funny is, when my Mouse Cursor is just over the titlebar of that
Welcome-Window, it stays, no errors. I can move the Windows around, but when

the mouse cursor touches some part of this Window other than the titlebar,
it disappears with the error message.

I have the same efect.

the $ ./configure --enable-optimization

make (see output.txt)
starting gambas you find : output2.txt

This is on SuSE 7.2/ KDE 2.1.2 / QT-3.0.5

Charlie