[Gambas-user] New release

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Aug 10 14:00:11 CEST 2002

Hello everybody,

I have just released Gambas 0.37. This version contains two important
improvements: the use of QT 3, and a component that evaluates expressions.

Because of internal changes in QT 3, the QT component have some problems :

- Using plug-in styles (like the default KDE style) crashes the component
  at the program end.

- Some widgets have lost some properties. Luckily, it is temporary :-)

- Other problems I haven't detected.

The component gb.eval provides a new class, Expression, that can evaluate any
expression at runtime. This component have some problems with compilation,
but I think you will find them alone :-). If you find a problem with the
compilation of an expression, you will normally have the same if you use this
expression in a project, because the component and the compiler compiles
expressions with the same code !

Well, I'm on holiday tonight, for two weeks. I think I won't be able to read
my mail, so do not be surprise if I do not reply !

--
Benoît Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...