No subject

Thu Oct 26 18:16:52 CEST 2017

> Like I said, keep the wiki. If the help text is written in XHTML then
> you can write a simple converter.

If you write xml you don't need to do.
Using xml stylesheed (xsl I believe it was) you can translate
to pdf/html/xhtml/tex/doc etc.

Strictly spoken the translate should be possible using the xhtml(-strict)=20
as source to  but for xml the stylesheets for mentioned formats already exi=
st.
I bet there are even free/commercial programs to do this transbuild job.

just my 2 cents :)
Best regards,

Ron_1st

PS: It could be even posible there is already a method to export the wiki t=
o xml.

Aply a xml stylesheet to trans late to make it xhtl/html and add
a css style sheet of the week for presentation.

--=20