[Gambas-devel] Afrikaans translation

Casper casper.labuschagne at ...176...
Fri Feb 3 13:08:40 CET 2017

Greetings all,

I have started an Afrikaans translation for Gambas.  I am about 40%
complete already with gambas3, 100% with gb.wiki and gambas-wiki,
though not the wiki content (for which I have already registered on
the Gambas bugtracker.)

My sourceforge user name is casperl

I believe someone has to grant svn access so that I may submit the
following three files:

gambas3-3.9.2/app/src/gambas-wiki/.lang/af.po
gambas3-3.9.2/app/src/gb.wiki/.lang/af.po
gambas3-3.9.2/app/src/gambas3/.lang/af.po

I trust that I have understood the instructions regarding translation correctly.

Thanks in advance.