[Gambas-devel] GitLab and PPAs

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...757...
Sat Aug 26 19:34:50 CEST 2017

Am 24.08.2017 um 21:35 schrieb Benoît Minisini via Gambas-devel:

>> For everything to work, I would need to have in the stable branch the
>> same code as in the source archive. Right now, I can't speak on the
>> source itself, but the version numbers at least correspond to a
>> developing branch, not to a stable one.
>
> "stable" is the equivalent of "/branches/3.10". To get the 3.10.0 code,
> you must look at the "3.10.0" tag.
>
> Anyway I will fix the "stable" version with "3.10.0".

On launchpad now there is a version called 3.10.0 whithout the fixes you
made before releasing 3.10.0

You asked for a last test, I reported, you fixed:

b2901f7d41e35b "[DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT] * BUG: Editor: Fix identation
of code beautifier on lines ending with an operator and on strings
spread over multiple lines."

I now tested 3.10.0 from launchpad, it scrambles my code over and over
... because this fix is not in it.

Maybe the tag v3.10.0 is set to the wrong commit? It should have been set to

8cd2dba1d4f1169676 ...

But it is at this commit:
bd1b84afcdafd1961d50b0f809c45eecca5b90eb

So it lacks the last fixes ...

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--