[Gambas-devel] GitLab and PPAs

Sebastián Kulesz sebikul at ...176...
Thu Aug 24 20:46:35 CEST 2017

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the delay in getting into this, I just got back from an exchange
semester.

This week I moved the building infrastructure of the PPAs from the SVN repo
to the git repo, but I had some problems in the way. First of all, the
stable branch in gitlab is not actually the same as the released source
archive for Gambas 3.10.0.

For everything to work, I would need to have in the stable branch the same
code as in the source archive. Right now, I can't speak on the source
itself, but the version numbers at least correspond to a developing branch,
not to a stable one.

I have already pushed builds to the three PPAs, to the stable one without
knowing I would have this problem. I don't have access to the gitlab
project to change it myself, so please update the version numbers as soon
as possible. If there is any difference from the released source archive,
that should also be fixed ASAP so that I can issue a new build.

Thanks for the help, and sorry again for the delay.

Regards,
Sebastian