[Gambas-devel] Fwd: Cloned and edited. How do I get the changes staged, committed, and then uploaded to GitLab?

d4t4full at ...176... d4t4full at ...176...
Mon Aug 21 17:02:33 CEST 2017

Bruce,

Thanks a bunch for taking the little time you had to explain things. Funny and educational! So, looking some further mails it looks like THIS is THE WAY to submit.

Since I'm new to Git, I'll hold for part II of your instructions.

I wonder, though, if I broke anything by doing what I already did. Nevermind, I'll clone again (after I save the code I modded).

I also wonder why I had to GIT ADD a file that was cloned, tho. Shouldn't Git already know the file WAS modded and that it HAD to be committed? Anyway I didn't commit it signed so I clearly messed up.

Regards,
zxMarce.