[Gambas-devel] Fwd: Cloned and edited. How do I get the changes staged, committed, and then uploaded to GitLab?

Mon Aug 21 09:11:10 CEST 2017

Adrien the "CONTRIBUTE" file also must be at the git repository, as all the
git repository suggest..

please added to that!

the "alternate" was due the transition from SVN

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com