[Gambas-devel] Fwd: Cloned and edited. How do I get the changes staged, committed, and then uploaded to GitLab?

First Last d4t4full at ...176...
Mon Aug 21 05:29:50 CEST 2017

Ok, no luck. Looks like I have to be authorized first (which sounds
reasonable), but don't know who to ask for auth. This is the output I got
for GIT PUSH:

  Username for 'https://gitlab.com': zxMarce
  Password for 'https://zxMarce@...775...':
  remote: HTTP Basic: Access denied
  fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas.git/'

So, cannot upload today. When someone sees this maybe I get the green light.

Regards,
zxMarce.