[Gambas-devel] GitLab - notifications

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...176...
Fri Aug 18 03:54:10 CEST 2017

Le Fri, 18 Aug 2017 03:35:21 +0200, adamnt42 at ...176...
<adamnt42 at ...176...> a écrit:

> I've read the help and thought I had notifications set up properly for
> gambas/gambas, but nothing ever shows up. The only way I found that
> there are some new changes was from discussions in this list.
> I get notifications via email from my own GitLab playground, but not
> from gambas/gambas.
> Is there some magical incantation I need to perform?
>
> tia

The global "Watch" settings for the Gambas group works for me, but
personally I've
been using the RSS feed to avoid being flooded with emails :

https://gitlab.com/gambas.atom

It's available on the "Activity" tab of the Gambas group.

--
Adrien Prokopowicz