[Gambas-devel] Git - more surprises

adamnt42 at ...176... adamnt42 at ...176...
Fri Aug 18 03:21:13 CEST 2017

Ok, so I did the pull into our local "gambasbase" clone which is a "single-branch" of the "master". All worked fine and super quick.

Then, I did a pull from my personal clone of "gambasbase". This one has some branches in it for our (paddys-hill) changes.  That pull automagically started a merge, which is fine, but then....

it invoked vim on the commit header. That was a surprise!  Not the least of which was trying to remember how the heck to get out of vim.

Is there a way to turn off this "feature"?

B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...769... (sort of)>