[Gambas-devel] Gambas to Git(Lab)

Sun Aug 13 06:47:58 CEST 2017

From: "Adrien Prokopowicz" <adrien.prokopowicz at ...176...>
>> Very strange: 3.10.0 tag is present in the "tags" section of the
>> repository, but not when you pop down the list "switch branch/tag"...
>
> It's there, but the list isn't sorted in natural order, so it's right after
> the 3.1.0 version.

this its due 1.0 its minor rather than 10.0 to amek sense order must
be 3.01.0 vs 3.10.0,

i read the explanation of Adrian, very close to the subversion workflow..

i must added that in git all its technically "virtual" and the
"commits" are always the point of work... unless the directory copy
organization of subversion..

i make a equivalent git page of the
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/svn as
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/git with most close tho the svn but
git are de-centralised so unless subversion, a commit its not a
upload.. in git we can made many commits before made an upload.. so
modify as prefer..  i only put info to compilation related