[Gambas-devel] Gambas to Git(Lab)

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...176...
Sat Aug 12 11:36:13 CEST 2017

Le Sat, 12 Aug 2017 10:09:01 +0200, Benoît Minisini
<gambas at ...1...> a écrit:

> Le 12/08/2017 à 10:04, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
>>  Now I have to understand how to deal with your merge request...
>>

> OK, there is a fix for WITH I must check. But there is something about
> auto-completion that seems unrelated... Shouldn't you make two different
> merge requests?

Yes sorry, I put the exclamation-mark completion work in another branch (I
haven't made
the Merge Request, because the first one needs to be merged first).

There is still some completion changes, but these go along with the change
in the
compiler for nested WITHs. :-)

Since you started working on the master branch, I disabled the automatic
updates from
SVN : because SVN has no idea about what's going on on Git, changes have
to be manually
merged instead of just fast-forwarded (I already merged #8175 into master).

Also a small tip : in your account settings, you can also add your
sourceforge email
address to your account, this way the commits you made on SVN will be
linked to your
account instead of being from "another Benoît". :-)

--
Adrien Prokopowicz