[Gambas-devel] Gambas to Git(Lab)

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...176...
Sat Aug 12 00:31:43 CEST 2017

Le Fri, 11 Aug 2017 23:54:46 +0200, Benoît Minisini
<gambas at ...1...> a écrit:

> Is it possible to transfer the repository to gambas/gambas ? What should
> I do for that?

The proper way to do this would be to keep the repository on the group (I
invited you
as an owner, so you should have full access to the group too), and then
change your
username (you'll find it under your icon > Settings > Account), so the
group can be
renamed "gambas", and so the repository will be named gambas/gambas.

This way, we can put all gambas-related projects and repositories under a
single group
(website, wiki, bugtracker, playground, etc.), as well as the regularly
contributing
developers.

However, if you wish to have the repository on your personal account
instead, I can
initiate a repository transfer. You will then receive a notification to
complete it.

--
Adrien Prokopowicz