[Gambas-devel] Unable to login to Gambaswiki

Tony Morehen tmorehen at ...755...
Sun Jun 26 02:17:02 CEST 2016

I still can't login.  I tried tmorehen TMOREHEN and
tmorehen at ...755...  My password is uitLp7g5.  Don't worry, it's
not used anywhere else and I'll change it once I can log in.

BTW I tried Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, and Opera.