[Gambas-devel] https for gambaswiki/bugtracker

Ron ron at ...572...
Mon Sep 14 13:17:51 CEST 2015

When enabling HSTS on your webserver side all of the recent browsers
will redirect the users to HTTPS automatically.
And google search had replaced my links in a day, they prefer the
https urls too of course (higher ranking)

Regards,
Ron_2nd.