[Gambas-devel] [Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.8.1

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Sep 3 14:21:50 CEST 2015

Le 03/09/2015 13:57, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 03/09/2015 13:36, ML a écrit :
>> Benoît,
>>
>> Any chance to include my modified ODBC component in the *3.8.1* release?
>> Just in case, I'm attaching it.
>> Only changed *main.c* in *gb.db.odbc/src*, just look for the string
>> */zxMarce/* to find changes. Full comments, and I think I even got rid
>> of a coupla SegFaults due to empty properties (Connection's .Host and
>> .User/.Login).
>>
>> It still lacks the capability of returning a proper *Result* object (no
>> data rows), but it does populate the *Result.Fields* property correctly.
>> I've been investigating a bit and that may be a problem in the main (I
>> mean *gb.db*) *CResult.c* file. Not 100% sure yet, though.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> *On 2015-09-02 21:46, Benoît Minisini wrote:*

>>> The list of bug fixes is available now at
>>> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/release/3.8.1
>>> Regards,
>> *--**
>> **zxMarce.*
>
> I'm currently merging it... Can I have your full name and your country
> to put in the Gambas "Hall of Fame" developer list?
>
> Thanks.

Hi,

In revision #7267, I have modified some of your changes:

- I allowed Host to be null (i t is replaced by a void string) without
an error message.

- I simplified your is_host_a_connstring() function, and replaced a "|"
by a "||" (you know the difference?)

Tell me if you have questions.

Benoît Minisini