[Gambas-devel] New gb.qt5 component

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue May 26 12:21:04 CEST 2015

Le 26/05/2015 07:50, Sebastian Kulesz a écrit :
> It seems like the IDE now requires gb.qt5 since commit 7092. Ubuntu
> precise lacks QT5 packages, and would be left out without support. Is
> this only a test, or will the IDE move to gb.qt5 permanently?

At the moment it is a test, but now gb.qt5 works correctly enough for
the IDE.

I'm currently thinking of making two special QT components (a bit like
gb.gui) that would load gb.qt5 if present, and gb.qt4 otherwise. That
way, I won't have to make two versions of the IDE project, one for the
old Linux with gb.qt4, and one for the new ones with gb.qt5.

Benoît Minisini