[Gambas-devel] gb.db.mysql : Defaults to the mysql database ?

Adrien Prokopowicz Adrien.PROKOPOWICZ at ...751...
Thu Jul 2 17:19:55 CEST 2015

(Re-sent because sourceforge doesn't like my school's mail address. Duh)

Hi Benoît,

I was working with the IDE's Database Manager when I noticed that users
couldn't list the available databases in the Connection Properties dialog,
because as the database name is not yet provided, it defaults to "mysql".
Therefore the server refuses the connection to any non-root user.

I changed that on my local copy, but I was wondering if there was any
reason for this before committing anything.

Adrien Prokopowicz