[Gambas-devel] Change to gb.db.odbc to use ODBC Connection Strings.

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Aug 27 20:06:48 CEST 2015

Le 27/08/2015 20:03, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 27/08/2015 19:14, zxMarce a écrit :
>> Benoît,
>>
>> No problem, I know you're not the author of the ODBC component.
>> Precisely,
>> one of my modifications was adding an IF to call either *SQLConnect*
>> (normal
>> method so far) or *SQLDriverConnect*; this is the new call, and does
>> not use
>> .User, .Password nor .Name, as they can all be set in the connection
>> string.
>> I added, then, an IF and a FUNCTION.
>>
>> This is the IF, in main.c's open_database:
>>
>> ... And this is the function that new IF calls:
>>
>> Thanks,
>> zxMarce.
>>

> Please post directly to the developer mailing-list. nabble.com makes
> your mail unreadable by removing pictures.
>
> Or don't post pictures. Post the code as text!

If your function (is_host_a_connstring) returns a boolean value, you can
use 'bool' as return datatype.

If you are testing a boolean value, writing that:

	if (xxx == TRUE)

is not needed. Just write:

	if (xxx)

Benoît Minisini