[Gambas-devel] Support for postgresql materialized view

gambas gambas at ...748...
Wed Apr 8 12:15:39 CEST 2015

Hi benoît , I use that simple patch in all my project using materialized
view from almost 6 month , I think it's working well.

For the question of difference between standard view and materialized one:
A view is a virtual table created everytime you read it , created with a
query.
A materialized view is a table created by a query that can be updated
every time.
The main difference is that when a materialized view is created it's
stored at creation time or when you update it , and there's no need to
be calculated every time you read it.

bye,
marco.