[Gambas-devel] A note on the MakeWebSite project

Willy Raets willy at ...732...
Wed Sep 24 18:17:45 CEST 2014

On wo, 2014-09-24 at 17:40 +0200, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 23/09/2014 02:20, Willy Raets a écrit :
> > I did a complete Dutch translation of the  MakeWebSite project and
> > committed it.
> >
> > I guess if a Dutch flag and some code changes where done, Gambas main
> > site can be viewed in Dutch as well :)
> >
> > Attached a Dutch flag, if you might look for one.
> >

> I updated the project with your new translation. I didn't use your flag,
> because it was not the same size and inner gradient as the others.

I've seen your update. Thanks

> Note that most of the web site is actually pages from the wiki, which
> are usually not translated.

I've seen that to. I'll try to translate some of ones directly linked to
the main page menu into Dutch, but I won't manage (time wise) to
translate the whole wiki:)
I also noticed some small translation errors in MakeWebSite project that
I will correct a.s.p.

--
Kind regards,

Willy (aka gbWilly)