[Gambas-devel] Short question on slots in subversion revision log

Tobias Boege taboege at ...176...
Mon Sep 22 23:55:12 CEST 2014

On Mon, 22 Sep 2014, Willy Raets wrote:
> Short question before I commit the Dutch translations.
>
> In what slots of the revision log do I place:
> doc.cgi
> gambas-wiki
> gb.wiki
>

> I checked instructions at: http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/svn
> Can it be [WIKI CGI SCRIPT]?

This answer may be too late but:

 - doc.cgi is the old wiki; in a recent commit (#6487) Benoit used the slot
   [OLD WIKI CGI SCRIPT],
 - gambas-wiki is the current wiki. [WIKI CGI SCRIPT] is right and
 - gb.wiki is an unfinished attempt of a modular wiki by Sebastian Kulesz,
   it is not used by anyone (?). [GB.WIKI] was the slot he used, although
   it's not a component.

Regards,
Tobi