[Gambas-devel] Release of Gambas 3.6?

Mon Sep 22 23:55:41 CEST 2014

hi again.. also will' still gambas be compilable in older
distributions (excep for git and media components)
currently i have running gambas 3.5 and/or 3.4 in debian lenny jejeje
that's its the most important for me...specially the web and wiki components

>>  3. there's some problems loading binary files from sqlite db's example
>>     (for ejemp: wtable!ccolumn = File.Load(binary.bin) and then
>>     File.Save(binary2.bin, wtable!column.Data dont work, the resulting
>>     binary2.bin are different respect binary.bin original; if necesary i
>>     can report a bug issue again?)
>I need a little project that reproduces the bug.
ufff ok ok , i'll report a bug with a little project and a binary file..

>>  4. wiki markup and example are ready to 3.6 and stable
>"wiki markup"? What are you talking about?

i mean that components that made posible the wiki/help feature offline
such gb.markdown and complete stable gb.web also the examples of small wiki!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com