[Gambas-devel] Release of Gambas 3.6?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Sep 22 18:12:37 CEST 2014

Le 22/09/2014 17:41, Tobias Boege a écrit :
> On Mon, 15 Sep 2014, Tobias Boege wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Sep 2014, Beno??t Minisini wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like to release Gambas 3.6 "soon".
>>>
>>> @Fabien: Is there anything important that muse be done in gb.report or
>>> gb.map before?
>>>
>>> @Tobias: Have you finished with gb.data?
>>>

>> AFAICS, the Graph foundation is finished. I'll try to commit a Trie class
>> the next day(s). But either way, gb.data will be in a consistent state.
>>

> I am on the Trie class now. If you could wait with your release preparations
> until tomorrow and no unforeseen complications arise, I can get that class
> in.

I won't do the release immediately, because I have just added support
for collation in gb.db and sql drivers, so I want to be sure that every
database things still work. :-)

You just have to be sure about your interfaces. It's not dramatic if
they are bugs, because you can fix them in point releases. But you won't
be able to fix the interface of your component!

Benoît Minisini